What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a BT?
Posted by Lu
Advantages of owning a Boston Terrier:
- Dog owners are more fit. A Boston Terrier has to be walked regularly.
- Owning a dog improves social interactions. While walking the Boston Terrier, the owner gets to meet and interact other dog owners.
- Owners of dogs generally take fewer sick days and recover faster from heart attacks.
- Boston Terrier are generally not big barkers. They usually only bark to alarm when someone is coming.
- Owners of Boston Terriers have lower blood pressure and decreased risk of cardiovascular disease.
Disadvantages of owning a Boston Terrier:
- A Boston Terrier is a very clever dog. They can be difficult to handle if not properly trained.
- Boston Terriers do not adapt well to extremes in temperature. They don’t do well in either too hot or too cold environments.
- Boston Terriers are well known for both their loud snoring and flatulence. If you have a Boston Terrier you will just have to learn to live with both.